Why SAPNA pain management center?
- SAPNA (सपना) in Hindi means dream. Pain management physician and the clinical team at Spine & Pain Clinics of North America (SAPNA) provide a pain relief you’ve dreamed of for months and years.
- We’re a comprehensive multi-disciplinary pain management clinic that utilizes advanced therapies to effectively diagnose and treat every patient with acute and chronic pain.
- We provide care for all kinds of pain with emphasis on interventional pain management, medication management and we use other consultants in DMV metropolitan area to deliver a comprehensive care for all patients.
- The team at SAPNA understands that chronic pain not only affects the sufferer, but also the family, friends, and all of those who care and depend on person with chronic pain condition.
- The services provided by SAPNA cover a wide range of spine and musculoskeletal diagnostic and non-operative treatment options. This includes: medical diagnosis and individualized treatment planning; fluoroscopically and ultrasound guided spine and extremity injections; education regarding medication, exercise, and lifestyle management of painful conditions.
- Our expert physician Dr. Majid Ghauri has 20 years of experience and is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Critical Care Medicine through the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Our lead physician is a recognized leader in pain management and a member of numerous societies.
- We accept most major insurance plans including PPO and HMO, Medicare and Medicaid, Worker Compensation, etc.
- We are committed to relieving your pain. Contact us today and see for yourself what a difference modern equipment, technology and experienced clinical team can mean for you and your overall wellbeing.
- Dr Majid H. Ghauri, M.D. has been:
TOP DOC Northern Virginia Magazine 2015 and 2017
Voted TOP DOC Washingtonian Magazine 2015